Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yo ho! Yo ho!


Pirates of the Caribbean 
On Stranger Tides (2011)

Director: Rob Marshall
Stars: Johnny Depp
Penelope Cruz
Geoffrey Rush
Gemma Ward


I enjoyed spending time with this movie. :)
This is the fourth episode of "Pirates" series.
I watched 3D version.
and I noticed that I don't like 3D much. :(

3D glasses make it dark,
and it become brightless.
so,
I prefer to watch this movie with 2D.

I'm not saying 3D is bad.
It's a great technology.

but this time, I felt so....


Storyline
Someone is disguising as Jack hiring his crew.
Real Jack tries to certify who that is,
and notices that person is his ex-girlfried, Angelica.

Jack finds himself on the ship of Blackbeard a few days later.
Blackbeard was Angelica's father!

Now, Captain Barbossa is on the ship also.

Everybody embarks on a quest to find the "fountain of youth"


Yo ho!
Captain Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment