Friday, May 27, 2011

Disneyland. Hollywood. etc... etc...



Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park
@ Anaheim, California

Disneyland is such a wonderful place !
compared to Tokyo Disneyland,
Anaheim was awesome !!

Especially...
"World of Color"
was amazing :)

you must go and see it.

yeah, it's MUST

you can check its detail from Disney's official site below.
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneys-california-adventure/world-of-color/

Appreciate to Walt Disney for making a dream world.



Universal Studios Hollywood 
@ Los Angeles, California

Had fun with "tour bus"
We caught that King Kong with our eyes.
He was so huge.
It was real.
Yes man, it's 3D!!

surprised by 3D technology...



Hollywood sign @ Hollywood, California

It's rather small from this place :(
that white thing
it says HOLLYWOOD !!

Kodak Theatre, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, and Walk of Fame
is located around here !

and I was there !



With The Beatles @ Walk of Fame, Hollywood

I wanna be the one in the future.

No, maybe no....
No, definitely no....

just a man
yeah
I'll be just a man



Sometimes
I was disappointed by California,
but after all
I think I liked there.


Thank you my friend for being with me during this stay in California.

Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment