Monday, May 16, 2011

Cinema day at downtown, Albuquerque

Since in Jonesboro, AR, I couldn't go watch movie much often like I used to, 
I'm happy to come to the big city that has movie theatre.

Cinema is always good :)


Water for Elephants (2011)



It was little bit weird to see Robert Pattinson in this kind of film,
but that was okay.

Story as it is, surrounded by nice atmosphere.
especially at every circus scene.

I wish I could be there.


Their lives may seems unusual,
but I felt like every one has their own, sometimes hard like this story, life.

After all, we can look back with laughing just like that guy.



Everything Must Go (2011)



This guy (Will Ferrell) is always funny.
really nice play as most unlucky man in the world.

He lost everything just in one day.


What is really important thing for you?



Vicky Christina Barcelona (2008)



A story about little happening during Vicky and Christina's short vacation in Barcelona.

Oh My God.
This one guy make three beautiful lady fall in love with him.


Scarlett Johansson
Penelope Cruz
Rebecca Hall

How wonderful cast!


Made me wanna go to Barcelona.
I need to study Spanish more though. :)
I swear I will !!

Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment